Old August 25th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Gas prices falling...

Jay Honeck wrote:
In the last couple of weeks, gas around here (Iowa) has dropped 10%,
back down into the $2.70 per gallon range. (This is mogas, obviously
-- the only stuff I'll burn in my plane, if I have a choice.)

Jay, mogas in this part of the world (the Middle East) means the stuff
I put into my C240. The fuel for aircraft is called A-1 hereabouts (I
know because I constructed an A-1 pipeline ).

What's the fuel for cars called in the US? This is all rather
addling...

Ramapriya