Old June 21st 07, 01:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Scubabix

Default USAF C-121 Constellation 8096 mishap -A

None that I was aware of, other than getting stuck.
It was on display with the other aircraft two days later, and looked fine.

Russell Underwood

Unfortunately, this is the kind of incident that brings out the nut cases
that say we shouldn't allow historical aircraft like this to fly because
there aren't enough of them remaining. I like to think that seeing these
aircraft might just light the fire in a young boy's heart that leads to a
life of flight. I remember my first flight on my 8th birthday and have
loved flying and aircraft since.
Rob