Old November 26th 03, 05:44 PM
A499March

Default P-3C Orion Mission Reports

Sirs,
Can anyone please tell me when a P-3C Orion completes a mission where the
information it has collected is sent? I have been trying, so far without any
success, to learn where these records might be archived. Would they be sent
out to a higher command as a "Mission Report" or included as part of the
squadron's history?
Any help in resolving these questions would be greatly appreciated. To
understand my interest in this please see:
http://www.ussrenshawmysterytarget.com
Click on the tab over the center of the book's cover, then click on "VIEW AS
HTML." Any chapter can then be selected to be read or printed out an no cost
Mr. Donald C. McElfresh's current e-mail address is: .
My very best regards,
Allison E. March

12710 Old Fort Road
Fort Washington, MD 20744-2859