Old March 4th 17, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default looking for a set of ASW 19 ailerons

Have you contacted Rex at Williams Soaring? My 19's ailerons have are warped as well. Rex has a Schleicher maintenance shop and might have a tolerance spec for the deformation of the fiberglass.

On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 6:13:18 AM UTC-8, Kerry Kirby wrote:
Our club has an ASW 19 and something has caused the ailerons distort to the point we have to replace them. In trying to trace salvage gliders I keep running into "privacy" issues. Anyone out there have any leads?

Thanks
Kerry Kirby (or should I have signed anonymous?)