Old March 15th 18, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Gas Strut for early (1997) Anschau Komet trailer

On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 9:24:19 PM UTC-8, Larry Suter wrote:
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 5:24:25 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Bansbach matched the struts on my early Cobra easily. You need to know the force (in Newtons) but dimensionally, they had a wide selection.

https://www.bansbach.com/index.php/e...ts/gas-springs

See if this will work for you http://wingsandwheels.com/komet-gas-struts.html

Larry

A word of caution, those are exactly what I bought from Bansbach 2 years ago, they failed after one year. I'm not completely sure what the problem was, seemed like the closed length may have been too long. Or maybe the newtons too low? 1300kn