Old April 6th 18, 03:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Club Procedures for Late Day XC Flights

On Friday, April 6, 2018 at 7:29:13 AM UTC-5, Tony wrote:
We use tow tickets at KSA, so if there's any question I just look through the tickets in the towplane to see who took a tow, and compare with visual observation of who's not back.

I really don't like leaving the field until everyone's accounted for.

And like most places, there is a central place where all wing and tail dollies are deposited after launch. If there is something still there, someone is still out. If you put all your stuff back in your car, park your car where it will certainly be noticed by those that are still there.

And, thank you for sticking around for some of my late returns, Tony! I don't like to leave until everyone is back, either. I have been on a few sunset and after retrieves of others, too.

Steve Leonard