Old May 31st 04, 09:31 PM
Martin Hotze

On Mon, 31 May 2004 15:17:25 -0400, HECTOP wrote:

Arromanches' 534 residents have been told that they must either stay indoors
throughout next Sunday or leave the area.

well, put those 16 heads of state in a submarine and dive down wherever
they want to. there they can meet ans greet and there they can broadcast
their speeches via satellite. heck, it's in their job description that the
job might be deadly. If one gets shot bring up the next. This is not a
nurse or a doctor we are talking about, it is only a politician.

#m

--
Martin!!! Maaaaartiiiin!!! Can you please flame this guy for me?
'HECTOP' in rec.aviation.piloting