Old April 18th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns[_2_]

Default Where in the world is JayH...

Actually only Jay and Mary are at Sun 'n Fun while our group's own Montblack
plays a very respectable "Uncle Buck" for Joe and Becca home at IOW. The
lack of Montblack-ness on the groups is suspected evidence that he's been
duct taped to a wall in the back of the Honeck household.

Latest word from SnF is that the gift shop is now empty and the Pina Coladas
are good.

Jim

On 2007-04-18 07:51:08 -0700, "Dudley Henriques"

said:

Not sure if you guys are aware but Jay and the whole family are down at

Sun
an Fun for the week.
Pardon please if this was known information :-)
Dudley Henriques

Yeah, well -- he could at least post something so that we could get our
vicarious thrills from Sun and Fun.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor