Old September 17th 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
.Blueskies.

Default Public Announcement

Sadly, all good things must come to an end...

http://www.amazon.com/Riding-Horse-d.../dp/1884548253

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message ups.com...
: My
: total new customer sales for 2006 to date has been 17, and too few of
: my existing customers are renewing their subscriptions to cover my
: fixed costs.
:
: Ouch. Sorry to hear it, Dean. Having owned (and closed) two previous
: businesses, I know how hard it can be to give up on your baby. It's
: hard to tell when the right time is to get out -- but (in my
: experience) this kind of change is always for the best.
:
: Good luck!
: --
: Jay Honeck