Old September 27th 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Rich S.[_1_]

Default Flyboys Movie: the aircraft (CAUTION SPOILERS)

"kd5sak" wrote in message
m...
Wellsir, I was a Texican for nearly half my life. I know how Texans feel
about
outlanders, though, I might find myself as jettisonable ballast rather
than a passenger.
Actually, long a reloader of .44 Mag, I'd not shoot anyone elses reloads
and would rather
not fly if I can't do it myself. That may be a kind of Texas attitude, but
what can I say, I was still young and impressionable when I first wrote
GTT on the door and left Oklahoma.(G) I worked some years for the Federal
Government, taught in the Dallas schools for eleven years, and
then put in 12 or so more helping design retrievable packers for Otis
Engineering (a Halliburton owned company). Once the GoodWife and I were
both retired we returned north of the Red River where we still have
relatives. I do appreciate the offer, though.

I've still got most of a box of .44's loaded by Elmer and would hate to
shoot them up. I know there's guys out there who can fly, shoot, and make
muzzle loader. I'll shoot their reloads, ride in their planes and drink
their lightning. Every cobbler to his own last, as my dad used to say.

See ya,
Rich S.