Old October 7th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
.Blueskies.

Default Job Opening for Homebuilder RAPID PROTOTYPER

"Dave" wrote in message news :
: "Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
: ...
:
: Well, you're looking on the wrong planet. :-)
:
: http://www.wanttaja.com/rapid.html
:
: Ron Wanttaja
:
: That was interesting Ron, I noted the "act and you will eat--think and..."
: part and it reminded me of a meeting once where I was advised of a customer
: requirement and all involved started to discuss solutions. I started in and
: installed the required solution and moved on. Several weeks later I got
: email saying they had finally decided on how to proceed and I was forced to
: sheepishly admit that I had finished the job on my own some time ago. Just
: part of working for a big company.
:
:

Was dinner good?