Old January 8th 04, 04:35 PM
Toks Desalu

LOL

"Dave" wrote in message

"Tune2828" wrote in message
yet they still act like that and even consent to it being shown on
national TV

i wonder this about many reality shows. perhaps they're given a small
renumeration?

my guilty pleasure is this horrific and trashy show caled "cheaters"

which
follows 20 somethings around in texas somewhere who are cheating on each

other
- then the slick host has the cheated on confront the cheater.

We have had such a show here for the last three years featuring Easyjet a
budget airline.

Its fascinating and you really see at close up what a bunch of jerks

airline
passengers are.

Someone for example buys a ticket to Paris for $10 from London and gets
****ed off when the flight is cancelled and the airline does not put them

up
in a hotel.

You get a conversation like:

SLF (self loading freight aka passenger) This is disgraceful, British
Airways would pay for accommodation.

Easyjet; This is not BA, we don't charge BA fares.

SLF: I know they wanted to charge me $300 to go to Paris

Easyjet: Well with the money you saved get your own hotel and come back in
the morning.

SLF: I will never fly Easyjet again.

Easyjet: Does that mean you don't want the morning flight

SLF: Yes.

SLF2: Any flights to Paris in the Morning?

Easyjet: yes one seat $100

SLF2: OK

Next day, SLF turns up in the Morning,

SLF : I would like that seat to Paris this morning.

Easyjet: Sorry that flight is full, you can go later this morning.

SLF: OK

Easyjet: That's $300 please.

SLF But I only paid $10 for the last flight.

Easyjet: yes but you booked that 3 months in advance........

Then just watch the SLF go ballistic they are as thick as ****.