Old October 20th 04, 09:48 PM
Jim Burns

A better question would be "I wonder how many independent CFI's will say
"screw it" and give up instructing. Like myself, most of the CFI's that I
know are not trying to build time, they instruct on a part time basis in
addition to a full time career, usually in a non-aviation area. They
volunteer their time at the local airport willing to do what it takes to
introduce new pilots to aviation, barely making enough to keep change for
the vending machines in their pockets. Just how much nonsense are we going
to put up with? Only time will tell.

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message
I am wondering if the larger FBO's are going to use this is an excuse to
raise the instruction rates?

---