Old October 21st 04, 01:07 AM
NW_PILOT

"BTIZ" wrote in message
news:vDCdd.34288$bk1.32137@fed1read05...
the only "cost" to the new Rule for an FBO is to see, copy and maintain a
file for proof of US Cit.

how many FBOs country wide have to deal with foreign nationals or green

card
holders.

BT

I don't think many will and the ones that I have seen in the magazine's that
deal with foreign nationals or green card holders specialize in it. Every
FBO around here that I have dealt with takes a photo of your Drivers
License, Medical, and Other things prior to aircraft rental and/or
instruction.

For an FBO to add a birth certificate, passport, ect. in the mix of
paperwork it cost's a whopping nickel if a passport may not cost any extra
as they are small and probably every thing will fit on a single sheet of
paper. Paper and a photo copy machine is a cost of doing business and can be
written off as an business expense.