Old July 28th 03, 10:28 PM
David

Hi John,

Who knows, with any certainty, how wealth is maintained, created, or
distributed there these days? I certainly don't, I just try to stay a bit
informed, from all the various bits and pieces that can be seen/read.

Indeed. Some wealth gathered seems out of all proportion. I think the
source of that comparatively young Russian's wealth is obscure.

Most of the normal population seem to be scratching a fair bit though,
these days, and 160 million is still a big population, by Aussie' standards
anyway! :-)

Yes. I have lived in England all my life but I still am getting
claustrophobic here. Nearly 50 million people in England alone with
almost another 10 million on Scotland , Wales and Northern Ireland.

I think England is full up, others don't agree. Our trips to the USA
showed me that I really liked wide open spaces. I have never got to
Australia though, sad to say.

Regards

David
David Francis E-Mail reply to