Old December 21st 06, 12:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Z's network?

In article Xymih.5723$Pq4.3588@trndny08, Anthony W says...

Paul Tomblin wrote:
In a previous article, "J.Kahn" said:
Can the original article be posted somehow? The online Tulsa Tribune
archive only goes back to '89.

http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom/notadoc.html

That article explains a lot. Unfortunately if he is really
schizophrenic then he will never have to answer for his crimes. All his
lawyer has to do is play the "crazy" card... At worst he will have to
spend some time in a loony bin. However any time he's in the loony bin
is time he isn't bothering anyone (on the outside...)

This also begs the question, it yuan crazy too?

Actually I don't think so but at times he exhibits many of the same traits as
his hero zoom. In my opinion jaun is an an extreme example of a wannabe just
like zoom is. Neither one of them have made any real contribution to aviation
and they envy those who did. So they drop names and hang around the edges trying
to bask in some of the glory that the true achievers have.

jaun can't get an assignment writing for the legitmate avaition press and zoom
will take anyone he can get. I notice that no legitimate free lance writers work
for zoom or if they do it's not for long. I also see that Kevin "hognose"
O'Brien is now gone .I wonder why? Also Idon't hear anything about Rutan or the
zero G business anymore from zoom . Is it possible they got wise to his
"Phoniness" ?

jaun gave up his credibility for zoom and he'll never get it back and his antics
here further prove that he's a loser trying to impress . Maybe he fixes
computers but so does every high school kid so I'm not impressed. But I also
know that jaun doesn't care whether I'm impressed or not so I'm sure he'll have
no comment.Basically he's a "YAWN"

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret