Old July 20th 18, 04:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Need a new axle for my eberle trailer ....

You might be able to find a shop that can replace the rubber inside the axle. I am guessing yours has gone "solid" and the only "spring" is in the sidewall of the tires? I just called a local shop here in Wichita, and from a first contact, it sounds like you might be able to take them the axle, they pull it apart, get new rubber torsion blocks, and re-assemble it for you.. Might even be able to change the drop angle and ride height if you wanted to.

Steve Leonard