Old July 13th 17, 02:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Carlyle

Default PowerFlarm “Own Transponder Detection" Rate

Wow, Ramy, sounds like you found the magic! Would you kindly share some details?
1. Contents of your PowerFlarm config file
2. Type and location of your Flarm antennas
3. Location of your transponder antenna
A lot of us would dearly love to be able to duplicate your amazing results.

-John, Q3

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 3:24:15 AM UTC-4, Ramy wrote:
I have a mode C transponder and never had a false alert from my own transponder, not even once in the 1500 hours or so that I have with powerflarm.

Ramy