Old April 26th 18, 02:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default LxNav USB hub?

Just purchased the Wifi option for the LXNAV 9070. Currently I have a USB extension plugged into the only USB port on LX, then mounted on the panel fairing by my legs. This way I have access to the USB and all the data transfer without removing canopy to access port.

My question is, can anyone recommend a small two port USB hub that will work for both data transfer and the Wifi dongle. I asked the factory if they had a cable hub that would work and their recommendation was " You can use USB Hub. If you are lucky, the first one will work. If not, buy another type, that will work."

Anyone know which ones that will work, or what specs I should look for?