Old October 5th 17, 07:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default US Competition Pilot Poll

I would like to see the current opinion poll published PUBLICLY each year and not hidden inside the poll tool.

What are you guys so afraid of? Why are you hiding this document? Even though only a few take the poll the methods and topics are useful for the entire SSA membership. No?

Where can we see it? I look forward to discussing how some the questions are leading and "framed" (ROTFL). It's hilarious.

I took screenshots of course, but would like to give the RC the opportunity to publish their poll themselves on the SSA website so we can see what they are doing (those not "qualified" to be included in the poll…"

Ill give this 48 hours…then its weapons free.

The way these questions are written is nothing less than hysterical and it must be discussed in open forums and on social media.

Thanks,

Sean