Old February 9th 04, 07:45 PM
Stanley

=========
Jeff/All,

Thanks for the posts.

Understand the overall concerns.... but I'd like to know a little more
specifics if anyone can provide it (esp owners/ex-owners).

FS currency is something that I've accepted as good for safe piloting
of the type of aircraft I would like to operate w/ kids in the back,
so that is less of an issue in my book.

My accountant aside, would someone comment specifically on their
experience in keeping a Duke "in the air" re "typical" maintanence
costs, operating costs and insurance requirements? Also, the comment
re declining Beech support - anyone else experienced this?

Thanks again for any replies.

Stanley