Old April 1st 20, 01:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Concealed Carry In MY ASW27

Aw Gregg don’t loose any sleep over it. Theres so few clubs and so few commercial operations left that I am sure we will all find a way to coexist if for nothing else than self preservation. You know all this b.s. mostly stays right here and never gets out to the field. My club is a great example. We have very serious strongly liberal as well as supper conservative guys both in our club. We all get along fine and actually we are able to have intelligent and civil conversations on political topics. All is good. We respect each other and actually value each others opinions.
Dan