Old August 18th 03, 02:28 AM
Bruce A. Frank

Oh, well. Guess that's what I get for not clicking the link. On a craft
that doesn't get more than 4 ft off the ground...in the words of Emily
Latella, "never mind."

Morgans wrote:

"Bruce A. Frank" wrote in message
Barry,

You are going to get some advise that will possibly get the computer
controller working correctly, for the most part, on your engine. Let's
see if I can point out some things that would make you go a different
route.

Bruce, don't forget that this is on a hovercraft. He can pull over if it
quits. g
--
Jim in NC--

--
Bruce A. Frank, Editor "Ford 3.8/4.2L Engine and V-6 STOL
Homebuilt Aircraft Newsletter"

While trying to find the time to finish mine.