Old August 1st 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Default The Idiot without the NOTAM

"Peter R." wrote in message
Gig 601XL Builder wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote:

I curious john, How did you track down the first two numbers of his N#?
All
I ever heard were 53A and I never even heard a type.

It was in the raw archives at the first call-up. When I created the clip
and posted the link here, I purposely abbreviated the entire tail ID since
I did not want to be the one responsible for this pilot's humiliation.

Ok, I missed it when I listen to it live and then when I didn't hear it on
the replay I thought it wasn't there.

The guy was responsible for his own humiliation. And I agree with the other
posters who thing he should have been turned around and sent home which was
the controllers first response, btw.