Old October 4th 06, 12:14 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace,misc.education,soc.culture.jewish
barbz

Default How can an alleged Jew as Dave Touretzky work at the CMU?

Barbara Schwarz wrote:
antisectes wrote:
How can a nazie barbie like you work for a nazi cult?

Calling me a Nazi, is Nazi-libel, Roger Gonnet. You must be on drugs or
p$ychiatric hypnotized. This is the only way to explain your behavior.

-- Barbara Schwarz
http://www.thunderstar.net/~schwarz/lrh/fbidocs.html

The generosity of L. Ron Hubbard: "The hardest task one can have is to
continue to love his fellows despite all reasons he should not. And the
true sign of sanity and greatness is to so continue. For the one who
can archive this, there is abundant hope." -- L.Ron Hubbard (From What
is Greatness? Certainty Vol. 13 No. 3, March 1966)

"It takes truth to live with a swiftly changing world. Nothing less
than truth can survive." -- L. Ron Hubbard

What's your excuse, Babbles?
From President of Scientology, Germany, to Salt Lake City bag
lady...you are one of Scientology's greatest examples of how they take
normal people and twist them until they believe in radio controlled
germs, Nazi ear implants, need I go on?

--
"I'm for the separation of church and hate."

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC(wdne)