Old May 26th 13, 12:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default Rec.Aviation.Homebuilt

Bug Dout wrote:
Richard writes:

And I'm really not pleased with the web forum format.
Not compared to the Usenet format anyway.
Things drift off the front page into obscurity.

Me neither, but what can you do? Usenet, being utterly unmoderated, is a
troll's paradise. Web-based forums are terrible for a lot of reasons,
but Usenet has become worse.

YEP If the participants all had discipline, the trolls would be
ignored and go away. It seems that is too difficult of a concept for
some. Was last go around, anyway. I would love to see this group have
a o again. Perhaps the offender isn't around, and we could convince
people to not feed him if he is.

Jim in NC