Old February 27th 17, 08:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Used Becker AR4201 and AR3201

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 3:38:40 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Hi guys,

I heard about this forum from Williams Soaring today and I'm looking to sell some small Becker Com Radios at a good price. I buy and sell avionics for certified aircraft as a business, but these Com radios come out of Gliders so I thought I'd try this forum.

I've got some Becker AR4201 and AR3201 Com Radios for sale. These were removed from gliders in Germany for upgrade to 8.33 spacing. I've got (3) AR4201 with new connector kits for $900 each, and (4) AR3201 unit only for $450 each. I'll give them all a 30 day guarantee they are good working.

Send me a message if you're interested in, I'm located in and shipping from Davis, California. For a reference my website is www.partsforplanes.com and I've got an eBay store and a lot of local business.

Thanks for looking!

Marlene Smith

Hi, I also have an ar4201 to sell after 833 upgrade in case you're looking for another. I can provide serial no etc if reqd. Thanks for reading, Nick