Old February 28th 17, 07:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Wall

Default Used Becker AR4201 and AR3201

Hi, I also have an AR3201 for sale with connector and wiring for $250;
works fine but changed because of 8.33 upgrade. Thanks for reading, another
Nick...

At 20:46 27 February 2017, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 3:38:40 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Hi guys,=20
=20
I heard about this forum from Williams Soaring today and I'm looking to

s=
ell some small Becker Com Radios at a good price. I buy and sell

avionics
=
for certified aircraft as a business, but these Com radios come out of
Glid=
ers so I thought I'd try this forum.
=20
I've got some Becker AR4201 and AR3201 Com Radios for sale. These were

r=
emoved from gliders in Germany for upgrade to 8.33 spacing. I've got (3)
A=
R4201 with new connector kits for $900 each, and (4) AR3201 unit only for
$=
450 each. I'll give them all a 30 day guarantee they are good working.

=20
=20
Send me a message if you're interested in, I'm located in and shipping

fr=
om Davis, California. For a reference my website is
www.partsforplanes.co=
m and I've got an eBay store and a lot of local business.
=20
Thanks for looking!
=20
Marlene Smith

Hi, I also have an ar4201 to sell after 833 upgrade in case you're

looking
=
for another. I can provide serial no etc if reqd. Thanks for reading,

Nick