Old December 30th 04, 03:40 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:08:13 -0400, "Juan Jimenez" wrote:

Is there anyone here who has gone through the process of getting an
airworthiness certificate for a homebuilt aircraft as an experimental,
exhibition in group IV? I'd like to compare notes with someone who has
already done it. I had no idea what was involved when I went into it. Heck
of a way to learn... Mine's a turbine aircraft but I just want to compare
notes regardless of the type of aircraft.

Jim Pratt might be able to give you some help. He's got a sample of Exp/Exhib
operations limitations:

http://www.provide.net/~pratt1/ambuilt/exhibyak.htm

It's for a Group I, but I suspect he should be able to help on a IV. His web
page shows his email as [his last

Ron Wanttaja