Old August 15th 06, 04:16 AM posted to us.military.army,us.military.national-guard,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
John P. Mullen

Default New Yorker's Sy Hersh: Bush Admin Helped Plan Israeli Offensive...

La N wrote:

"Lawson English" wrote in message

Dan wrote:

Walt wrote:

wrote:

See the comments on pages 1 and 2 of the following blog entry:

New Yorker's Sy Hersh: Bush Admin Helped Plan Israeli Offensive...

Thanks for sharing. Most of the guys that post on RAM don't want to
hear that the leaders they put so much trust are criminal incompetents
-- that's the best inperpretation.

I personally thing Bush and Cheney are actively working to undo
everything good about this country.

Walt

Then there are people like walt who have yet to make positive
suggestions. The closest they get is to tell us we need to get rid of the
Republicans. Despite numerous requests to do so walt has yet to produce a
single idea.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I know a lot of Republicans who think we need to get rid of the
Republicans [in power right now]. Many old-school Republicans don't think
of neocons as Republicans.

I guess we'll see what happens in November. See what cream rises to the
surface, so to speak. It's interesting to note how the Dems and the Repubs
are each spinning the recent UK terrorism story for their own political
benefit.

- nilita

Not to mention the fantasies being spun by the "Neocons."

John Mullen