Old March 28th 16, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Franke

Default 2016 SSA Convention DVD

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 4:42:21 AM UTC-7, wrote:
What about a price break for buying the entire series ahead of time?

Bet you will do better overall instead of people just picking the sections they are most interested in watching.

Kevin
92

We added a special price for purchasing the entire series. Price per DVD is $14.97 INCLUDING shipping if you subscribe to the entire series.

DVD #1 is set for release on April 15th. There will be 15 total DVD's. DVD's #2-15 will follow one every other week.

If you subscribe to the entire series we will automatically send the next DVD when it's released and apply the cost. You can cancel any time.

***Remember net profits are donated to the US Junior Team***

Order he
http://wingsandwheels.com/2016-ssa-convention-dvd.html

Sean Franke