Old March 29th 20, 11:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BillT

Default Solo 2350D won't start

On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 12:31:27 PM UTC+11, Mike N. wrote:
I'll call Seminole tomorrow and see if they can troubleshoot.

I am also thinking about getting the pump rebuild lots mentioned earlier in the thread.

Thanks

I spent a couple of hours Saturday checking suggestions from this group & others. Electrical - a friend put a megga on the spark plugs & tells they're ok. Checked ignition module secondary for continuity - both ok, checked the terminal block on the engine bay firewall for loose connections - all good.
Fuel - removed the pulse line from the diaphragm pump & connected a syringe - it pumped ok. Checked carby inlets & exhaust for blockage (mud wasp nests) - all clear. I've ordered Carby diaphragms, gaskets & metering modules from SH so it may be a few weeks before these are installed. Next problem will be getting a launch to test fly - probably no operations due Cov 19. Rgds, Bill