Old October 9th 04, 02:35 PM
JG

I only check here occasionally, so please excuse me if this information has
already been posted.
There is a FS 2004 fix for several of the FS9 scenery faults available on
AVSIM, FlightSim.com and 3dsoftworks.net. It's called 'Six Default Scenery
Fixes'. The beauty is that it will allow you to revert back to the default
sceneries if you just want to have a bit of fun.
Do a search and pick it up. It's freeware.

"Randy L." wrote in message
I don't know if this has been discussed or mentioned before, but I just
stumbled accross the weirdest Microsoft FS2004 airport that I have yet to
find. Try setting up a quick flight from Davis/Muskogee, Ok (KMKO) in FS9
using the default scenery. After takeoff, take a look around the airfield
that you just took off from. I think every student pilot should have to
use
this airport for flight training!

Randy L.