Old September 27th 05, 04:03 PM
Blanche

Great idea.

Wrong approach. By using the argument "GA will become economically
unfeasible -- we won't be able to fly" there's the impression of
whining. You need to make the economic argument of *why* GA is so
important to Iowa. Get the economic impact assessments from your
state Dept. of Transportation. Point out the money that is brought into
the communities of each of the smaller non-commercial access airports.
Get the figures from Angel Flight of the number of flights within,
into and out of the Iowa area.

You absolutely MUST make the economic argument and NOT the "it'll be
too expensive for me to play with my toys" complaint.