Old October 16th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Andrew C. Toppan

Default Midway museum - San Diego

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:36:34 GMT, "J.McEachen"
wrote:

Well, I wasn't entirely wrong. I wish you had "corrected" me with facts
instead of merely sending an uninformative broadside.

I did. Fact: The US Navy never convered a battleship to a carrier.

Another fact: the website you quoted (whatever it is) has borrowed
most of its text from my website.

Have you joined
the Navy yet, or still wishing while watching Salem?

Perfectly happy with a career in naval ship design, thank you.