Old August 16th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Kyle Boatright

Default There I was, flat on my back...

"john smith" wrote in message
In article ,
"Kyle Boatright" wrote:

On a happier note, those 5 minutes spent under the panel allowed me to
install a decent 12V power receptacle to replace the junker I'd bought at
the auto parts store. Ooh the joy of technology that should have been
simple enough to work the first time.

Kyle, what type of recepticle did you use and where did you get it?

It came from the local West Marine store. $9.95 or thereabouts. I bought
the black plastic one. They also had one in stainless.

The stainless one is on their website for $12 or $13. The black plastic one
seems to be in-store only.

KB