Old March 14th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default Now that jet ownership is so inexpensive...

On Mar 13, 5:29 pm, "gatt" wrote:
From the article "Owning a Private Jet is Cheap" athttp://ezinearticles.com/?Owning-a-Private-Jet-is-Cheap&id=1007987:

"Owning your own jet may not be as unrealistic as you may have thought.
There are now thousands of business executives, athletes, and celebrities
flying their own personal jets every day. The idea of having this personal
mode of transportation is no longer for just the billionaires and world
leaders.

The last thing anyone needs is everybody buying their own plane.
Where I live, the skies are 100% booked each weekend with private
planes flying above me. There is already no room and too much noise
from those already up there!