Old November 20th 09, 02:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_4_]

Default PDA to Volkslogger declaration?

On Nov 19, 11:26*pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

I think he meant pocket*StrePla-Connect - which I believe is free.

Paul Remde

"mattm" wrote in message

On Nov 19, 1:18 pm, Dan wrote:

On Nov 18, 2:30 pm, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:

I've been searching for an hour or so now, and can't find an answer.
Is there a utility that runs on a PDA (iPAQ 3850, PPC2002) that allows
uploading a delcaration to a Volsklogger?
TIA

Pocket*Strepla is free and very intuitive. I use it from IPAQ 3950 to
Volkslogger with no problems. Also, you can download the flight logs
from the VL using it. It's at strepla dot de. I've used it for a
couple of years - it's bulletproof (and I'm a techno-bozo).

Dan

Pocket*Strepla isn't free anymore.

Oops - meant, as Paul says. PS-connect. Mea culpa.