Old January 2nd 13, 03:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Use of 'Back up' camera with glider trailer

On 1/1/2013 11:26 AM, son_of_flubber wrote:
Anyone use a camera on their glider trailer?

I'm thinking about mounting a backup camera(s) on the fin of my
glider trailer (one pointed forward and one pointed backwards). My
motivation is mostly to raise the odds during lane changes. I
recently priced the hardware on Amazon. You can get a multi-camera
capable 7" screen and two cameras for less than $100.

It's also becoming more common to record what the camera sees to
establish fault in accidents.

What's the link? I'm somewhat interested.

email me)