Old November 24th 06, 04:53 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Life of Brian

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
oups.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
ps.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally
sodomised in
ups.com:

Mitch Crane wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote in
news:ejfcmh$64a$57 @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally
sodomised in
oups.com
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in

m:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
-secrets.

om
:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 29-Oct-2006, ah
wrote:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 27-Oct-2006, ah
wrote:

Do you like photography?

Oh yes, and there is a certain press
photographer I would *love* to shoot.

What about the ichor?

Greedy Craig would lap it up.

Problem solved!

Yet another is created.

Are you running (no pun intended) for office?

Yes. Vote for me, I will slag off the other
bloke/woman!

Using f*rearms?

Forearms,yes.

You have four arms?

Yes, or legs as I call them.

You have four legs, too?

He's some sort of hideous alien. Someone alert FrOOtL00p.

Yes, I am sampling the earth for k00ks wot I can breed (yes, I
know a hard task but I'll use IVF on them or something) to
take over the worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrld!

FrOOtL00p would be perfect for you then. He's in love with
Darla the Sean being. So just call yourself Darla and offer to
breed with him.

I'm beginning to have second thoughts about this whole breeding
bit.

Yes, FrOOtL00p has that effect on people. Normal people, that is.
The saucerheads, on the other hand (or hands in your case), just
love slurping him.

Hey! Maybe you can get Foamy and FrOOtL00p to breed! Imagine it -
nadless goats. Or, rather, kids.

I can see a potential problem trying to breed nadless goats.

Yes, they'd be very popular in parts of the US.

Which parts?

Parts unknown and things in between.

Disgustificating!

You just made that up, didn't you?