Old July 14th 07, 03:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
karl gruber[_1_]

Default Heart trouble

On 2007-07-13 20:21:49 -0700, RomeoMike
said:

Good luck CJ, you'll fly again.

Just in the past month I've talked with two pilots who have their medical
back after heart surgery. One has a pacemaker and the other had a triple
bypass.

The triple bypass gentleman rebuilds Cubs. He had a Super Cub completed and
was running the engine up when he had his heart attack. He passed out but
the airplane took off, climbed to about 400 feet and then veered over and
crashed. Roger broke most of his bones in the crash...............but called
me about 2 months ago with the good news about his medical. He is selling
his Skywagon. It's a good one. Never been wrecked. I bought it brand new in
1969. After your episode is over, I know you are looking for a plane!

Karl