Old April 15th 10, 07:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Philippe[_4_]

Default O200 engine pressure

le jeudi 15 avril 2010 05:46, s'est penché
sur son écritoire numérique et a écrit:

Low oil pressure in a small Continental is usually due either
to worn bearings, a worn oil pump, a loose oil pump cover, or a
sticking oil pressure relief valve and maybe a broken relief valve
spring. I'd take the accessory cover off first (while that oil tank is
off) and check out the pump. The relief valve is under a brass acorn-
headed plug on the RH side of the accessory case.

It is that I read in overhaul manual...
Just some fear about crankcase crack. I will open the engine soon but,
to day, some shortage for new parts (lifters).

thanks
--
Pub:
http://www.cd1d.com/