Old November 23rd 09, 05:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

Default The Sun Ship Game on DVD - December

On Nov 22, 6:04*pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi Martin,

That is a good question. *I am not aware of any soaring DVD that has any
region restrictions. *I've shipped soaring DVDs to customers all around the
world with no complaints. *Some DVDs (such as "A Fine Week of Soaring" have
notes stating that they are "Region 0" for use in any country.

I'll ask the manufacturer what country code the DVD will have.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Martin Gregorie" wrote in message

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:41:15 -0600, Paul Remde wrote:

Hi,

I just received word from Drew Associates that the film "The Sun Ship
Game" will be shipping in DVD format on December 14th. *You can see
details and pre-order he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/videos.htm#SunShipGame

Paul, thats good news indeed. However, one question: will the region code
restrict this to the USA or will the DVD be all-region?

Whats the region coding situation for your other DVDs?

--
martin@ * | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

Gladiators of the Sky and the St Aubin Grand Prix DVD's are region
coded... (or at least they were)

-Paul Hanson