Old November 26th 09, 02:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
smithcorp

Default The Sun Ship Game on DVD - December

On Nov 26, 8:12*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi Martin,

The manufacturer has given me an answer to your question. *The Sun Ship Game
DVDs will be "region free" so they will play anywhere in the world.

Also, they confirmed that the price will be $29.95.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Martin Gregorie" wrote in message

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:41:15 -0600, Paul Remde wrote:

Hi,

I just received word from Drew Associates that the film "The Sun Ship
Game" will be shipping in DVD format on December 14th. *You can see
details and pre-order he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/videos.htm#SunShipGame

Paul, thats good news indeed. However, one question: will the region code
restrict this to the USA or will the DVD be all-region?

Whats the region coding situation for your other DVDs?

--
martin@ * | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

This is great news about the release of the film. Glad it will have
the BeeGees music, as I find that less offputting than George's
recitation of the creepy Horsechild Breakfast!