Old November 25th 09, 09:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default The Sun Ship Game on DVD - December

Hi Martin,

The manufacturer has given me an answer to your question. The Sun Ship Game
DVDs will be "region free" so they will play anywhere in the world.

Also, they confirmed that the price will be $29.95.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Martin Gregorie" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:41:15 -0600, Paul Remde wrote:

Hi,

I just received word from Drew Associates that the film "The Sun Ship
Game" will be shipping in DVD format on December 14th. You can see
details and pre-order he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/videos.htm#SunShipGame

Paul, thats good news indeed. However, one question: will the region code
restrict this to the USA or will the DVD be all-region?

Whats the region coding situation for your other DVDs?

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK