Old October 12th 04, 12:01 PM
Shaun

Default flyboy auction

HI !

www.flyboyauction.com is looking for flight sim, collectors, radio
controlled, scale models and realworld enthusiasts to come and register free
on our site,

Please use the facility to buy and sell your aviation items, or use our
pilot store that is currently growing fast. We also have a classified ads
section for VA's companies, clubs ect to post free ads. Also available is
our community forum for the benefit of all flight fans. Although in its
infancy we are trying to build the site up to greater things.
Top aviation sites have backed us to be a success, but we need other
enthusiasts to support us.
We are not a big organisation and offer an excellent customer service to.
www.flyboyauction.com take a look and support us
Best Regards
Shaun