Old December 18th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Paul Tomblin

Default After an annual?

In a previous article, "Peter R." said:
Paul Tomblin wrote:
flying it back from Batavia NY to Rochester NY (about a 25 minute flight).
Do you do any special pre-flight or flight check?

Not meaning to be too pedantic, Paul, but Batavia to Rochester is about a
25 minute *drive*, as it is only 21 nautical miles airport to airport.

With the prevailing winds out of the west along that route, I would think
it more in the order of a six to ten minute flight.

Not the way Rochester vectors me around. I swear I overflew Canadaugua
and Penn Yann while on vectors today.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
You cannot run Windows innocently. Guilt of aiding & abetting, at