Old February 23rd 07, 02:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
E Andersen

Default Twin comanche, just looked at one

"comanche driver" spamawayassh.ole wrote in message
. ..
just noticed you are in florida. I have the bugee replacement tool and the
gear load check adapter at my hanger at FMY if you need to borrow for an
inspection.

R. burns

Hi

that sounds really good. I am a bit vary about the comanche, looks like its
the same guy at "the local airfield" that have done service for a long time,
I think I'm gonna pass on this one and look at another instead, or maybe a
nice seneca.

Erik