Old October 27th 03, 08:55 AM
Ken Sandyeggo

Philippe Vessaire wrote in message -moi...
Hello,

What about these prop?

May I realy gain a little more airspeed versus ordinary prop?
What gain with carbon fiber?

My airplane: Gardan MiniCab, engine A65.

Thanks

Philippe, I switched from a Warp to a Prince a few years ago and found
the takeoff-run thrust vastly improved (subjective, but clearly
noticeably improved). Comments from the airport rats confirmed that
the Prince is extremely quiet compared to the Warp. I have the wood
with epoxy coating. Prince can make the epoxy-coated props thinner
and thus more efficient than the plain wood. If Prince is offering
carbon-fiber, I'm sure they will be even more efficient, but I haven't
checked into them. Can't comment on a top-speed increase because in a
gyro that's not too much of a concern. I have no financial interest
in Prince props, so my post is totally spam-free. From what I read,
Prince has an excellent reputation and fine product. I am very
satisfied with mine.

Ken J. - Sandy Eggo