Old June 13th 12, 07:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Orval Fairbairn

Default Aviation Survey for Class. Please Help!

In article ,
Ericaflyer wrote:

If anyone could answer this survey for a research paper for my class I
would really appreciate it!!! Thanks

Please pick the answer indicating your reaction to the questions listed
below:
Strongly Disagree
Disagree
Neutral
Agree
Strongly Agree

1. It was necessary for the government to form the TSA after 9/11.

Strongly Disagree
2. The government was the right party to intervene in airport security.

Strongly Disagree
3. Airport security should have stayed the in the hands of the
airlines.

Afree
4. The TSA makes you feel safe.

Strongly Disagree
5. The TSA eliminates all possible terrorist threats before you board
the plane.

Strongly Disagree
6. Prohibited items get passed the checkpoints before boarding.

Agree
7. The new security measures and technology the TSA uses to scan
individuals are efficient and effective.

Disagree
8. You feel violated by the searches the TSA performs.

Strongly Agree
9. These searches are necessary for the safety of the nation.

Strongly Disagree
10. You feel these searches violate your fourth amendment rights.

Strongly Agree
11. The TSA has been beneficial to this country’s safety.

Strongly Disagree
12. We should reform or get rid of the TSA.

Strongly Agree